The business daily Äripäev on Tuesday released a list of the companies registered in Estonia with the highest monthly salaries.
The full list features around 330 companies where the average salary is over 1,500 euros a month. The paper published the top 20 online. The list is based on the unconsolidated financial reports for 2011. Below is a list of average monthly net salaries.
1. Eesti Telekom. 10,583 euros, 7 employees. - Holding company for EMT and Elion.
2. Microsoft. 6,114 euros, 17 employees. - Sales and marketing of software, customer support.
3. Tradelex. 4,802 euros, 7 employees. - Wholesaler of artificial rubber. Current primary markets are Poland and China.
4. UPM. 4,493 euros, 12 employees. - Buyer and seller of wood. Seller of various types of paper in the Baltics.
5. Danske Capital. 4,440 euros, 9 employees. - Manager of various investment funds.