Extreme BATTLE 2007
24.-26. august, Tartu [Estonia]
3rd Extreme sport festival Extreme BATTLE 2007 is going to take place at 24-26 august in Tartu downtown - Town Hall Square, on the river Emajõgi and at the Toome Hill.
To the Town Hall Square goes up : miniramp, mini skatepark, freestyle jumps, flatland and biketrial arena; Küüni street will be conquered by crossing; On the river Emajõgi will be held a wakeboard competition and down the Toome Hill will be hurtling crazy downhill drivers.
Already traditionally we wait everyone who likes extreme sports to come to Tartu at the very last weekend of the summer to get the final adrenaline dosage in a very nice atmosphere.
Extreme BATTLE combines 8 extreme sport areas and overall will be compeated in 15 disciplines.
* BMX (freestyle, flatland ja street crossing)
* MTB (street crossing and freestyle)
* Skateboard (street crossing, best trick contest)
* Roller skates (street crossing)
* Scooter (street crossing, best trick contest)
* Biketrial (main contest, speedtrial, vertical step) - elite, expert, sport, beginner
To this insane adrenaline we add the feel of Tartu old town by enjoyable music, friendly comity and best public and for the results we get extreme sport festival Extreme BATTLE 2007.
See ya in Tartu, Estonia
EB 2007 crew