1. The "Italian Cultural Centre" will be opened in May on the 4-th floor of Viru Keskus. This is a pilot-project implemented by Italians. In this Cultural Centre, the inhabitants of Tallinn and her guests will be able to get acquainted with Italian Fashion, design, music and food.
2. Since Estonia became a member of the EU, Estonian employers can migrate from one country to the other, moreover from this year, many European countries will abolish the restriction of foreign workers.
All who are interested can visit the following web-page : http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/workersmobility2006
3. Since the 11th of January 2006 anyone who is interested can listen to the press conferences of Tallinn Authorities every Wednesday at 12.00 on Internet. The address is : mms://gw.tallinnlv.ee:15550/pressikas
Source : Vesti
1. Tallinn Authorities managed to agree, at long last, with the "Redstone" company, who was an owner of the plot of land at Tartu, 36. After all, the town can continue the widening of Tartu Road. To compensate, "Redstone" will get a plot of land at Uus-Sadama, 20 and also a sum of EEK ½ million.
2. In the near future, the town will build a 16 floor hotel in Lasnamäe. Next to it will also be built 16 floor blocks of flats and a 5 floor Shopping-Centre with a large parking space.
Source : Linnaleht